Topic: Slow

Hello,

My website currently get error:

Service Temporarily Unavailable The server closed the connection without sending any data. The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Due to heavy load on the server, connections may be temporarily blocked from locations that fetch an unusually high number of pages. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I think YouHosting servers are poor.

Re: Slow

HostingMan wrote:

They are.

HostingMan wrote:

You don't "think", it is a fact!

Is the same story as in this topic http://forum.youhosting.com/topic8409-m … e-why.html

HostingMan wrote:

Hello,

My website currently get error:

Service Temporarily Unavailable The server closed the connection without sending any data. The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Due to heavy load on the server, connections may be temporarily blocked from locations that fetch an unusually high number of pages. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Correct. Server15 has been down for 3 weeks and counting as I have said in previous posts.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

YH servers are the same as Hostinger, Hosting24... And their hardware are of the stone age, so if you want that type of errors stay on YH.

Kind regards.

I'm back!

Shoot me a PM if you have any question!

rubenmdh wrote:

YH servers are the same as Hostinger, Hosting24... And their hardware are of the stone age, so if you want that type of errors stay on YH.

Kind regards.

No, YouHosting has a completely separate server cluster. Only the nameservers are shared with Hostinger. Hosting24 provides completely different hosting with completely separate servers.

While the servers here are all at least a few years old, Hostinger has newer servers. However, server age doesn't matter when the amount of accounts on them determine the speed of the servers.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

rubenmdh wrote:

Kind regards.

The only similar thing between Hostinger's and YouHosting's is that there are 28 of both.

Luigi442wii wrote:

The only similar thing between Hostinger's and YouHosting's is that there are 28 of both.

Actually, Hostinger has 82 web servers right now.

I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.

Hans wrote:
Luigi442wii wrote:

I learn something new here every visit. smile
Means a lot better uptime then...

Luigi442wii wrote:
Hans wrote:
Luigi442wii wrote:

Im not sure if that is true. Of course Hostinger is better but they are still not the best free hosting provider.

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

Luigi442wii wrote:

It means a lot more accounts primarily. The uptime is better, but not that much better. Of those 82 servers are a decent chunk separate servers for premium and business accounts, which are a lot better than any free server.

This error is common on servers 9, 21 and 22. Move from those servers and it should be fine smile

NikoCodey wrote:

This error is common on servers 9, 21 and 22. Move from those servers and it should be fine smile

any idea about server performance which were on YH. like some server which may work properly, rather than other servers or like 9,21,22

advent_geek wrote:
NikoCodey wrote:

any idea about server performance which were on YH. like some server which may work properly, rather than other servers or like 9,21,22

I'm unsure but I think they got really bad after May 2014 when YH went inactive, sort of.

Luigi442wii wrote:
advent_geek wrote:
NikoCodey wrote:

I'm unsure but I think they got really bad after May 2014 when YH went inactive, sort of.

you may expect to sort out of this issue on this may 2015 or after. while YH return back to active. tongue

NikoCodey wrote:

how exactly one user move from those server to another? and which server has better performance?

On YH you can't move people to another server.

Beaver08 wrote:

On YH you can't move people to another server.

You can. Backup the files on the account, delete the account and recreate it.

u wot m8?
New Forum!