Re: NinjaHosting.eu

Dobromir wrote:

@Hans, I think that this is a bit harsh. After all those are very cheap hosting solutions. You cannot expect to get premium hosting for $3-4.

In what way am I harsh? There is one evil company out there trying to get a large part of the market for little money. If you don't believe me, just look around WebHostingTalk.com. The Web Hosting section there looks like an anti-EIG circle jerk sometimes.

Examples of hosts known for providing better services:
- Site5
- Namecheap
- Stablehost
- Webhostingbuzz

Stablehost provides pretty decent hosting for only $4 per month. You don't need to break the bank to have reliable hosting for one site.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Hans wrote:
Dobromir wrote:

@Hans, I think that this is a bit harsh. After all those are very cheap hosting solutions. You cannot expect to get premium hosting for $3-4.

In what way am I harsh? There is one evil company out there trying to get a large part of the market for little money. If you don't believe me, just look around WebHostingTalk.com. The Web Hosting section there looks like an anti-EIG circle jerk sometimes.

Examples of hosts known for providing better services:
- Site5
- Namecheap
- Stablehost
- Webhostingbuzz

Stablehost provides pretty decent hosting for only $4 per month. You don't need to break the bank to have reliable hosting for one site.

You might have a point there, but let's not go off-topic discussing various hosting companies. I'd appreciate your opinion on my site.

The site looks good. Original and clean template.
Fix the 'hosting features' page to the resources you DO have right now. If you're willing to buy a better YH plan, change that later on.. Because it looks very unprofessional, having 'unavailable' features in your website..

terox5 wrote:

Fix the 'hosting features' page to the resources you DO have right now. If you're willing to buy a better YH plan, change that later on.. Because it looks very unprofessional, having 'unavailable' features in your website..

http://prntscr.com/7i04i9

Stop spamming posts on dead threads.

Lewis wrote:
terox5 wrote:

http://prntscr.com/7i04i9

Stop spamming posts on dead threads.

I don't mind. I actually appreciate the feedback. At least he took the time to check my site out.

@Hans thx for the info about the major webhosts,
i'll share my experiance about justhost & i didnt had any problem with them for the past 4 years i hosted my site on their platforms also i had some quality upgrades back then when i needed for free as i just asked.