Re: NinjaHosting.eu

Dobromir wrote:

@Hans, I think that this is a bit harsh. After all those are very cheap hosting solutions. You cannot expect to get premium hosting for $3-4.

In what way am I harsh? There is one evil company out there trying to get a large part of the market for little money. If you don't believe me, just look around WebHostingTalk.com. The Web Hosting section there looks like an anti-EIG circle jerk sometimes.

Examples of hosts known for providing better services:
- Site5
- Namecheap
- Stablehost
- Webhostingbuzz

Stablehost provides pretty decent hosting for only $4 per month. You don't need to break the bank to have reliable hosting for one site.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Re: NinjaHosting.eu

Hans wrote:
Dobromir wrote:

@Hans, I think that this is a bit harsh. After all those are very cheap hosting solutions. You cannot expect to get premium hosting for $3-4.

In what way am I harsh? There is one evil company out there trying to get a large part of the market for little money. If you don't believe me, just look around WebHostingTalk.com. The Web Hosting section there looks like an anti-EIG circle jerk sometimes.

Examples of hosts known for providing better services:
- Site5
- Namecheap
- Stablehost
- Webhostingbuzz

Stablehost provides pretty decent hosting for only $4 per month. You don't need to break the bank to have reliable hosting for one site.

You might have a point there, but let's not go off-topic discussing various hosting companies. I'd appreciate your opinion on my site.

Re: NinjaHosting.eu

The site looks good. Original and clean template.
Fix the 'hosting features' page to the resources you DO have right now. If you're willing to buy a better YH plan, change that later on.. Because it looks very unprofessional, having 'unavailable' features in your website..

Re: NinjaHosting.eu

terox5 wrote:

The site looks good. Original and clean template.
Fix the 'hosting features' page to the resources you DO have right now. If you're willing to buy a better YH plan, change that later on.. Because it looks very unprofessional, having 'unavailable' features in your website..

http://prntscr.com/7i04i9

Stop spamming posts on dead threads.

Re: NinjaHosting.eu

Lewis wrote:
terox5 wrote:

The site looks good. Original and clean template.
Fix the 'hosting features' page to the resources you DO have right now. If you're willing to buy a better YH plan, change that later on.. Because it looks very unprofessional, having 'unavailable' features in your website..

http://prntscr.com/7i04i9

Stop spamming posts on dead threads.

I don't mind. I actually appreciate the feedback. At least he took the time to check my site out.

Re: NinjaHosting.eu

@Hans thx for the info about the major webhosts,
i'll share my experiance about justhost & i didnt had any problem with them for the past 4 years i hosted my site on their platforms also i had some quality upgrades back then when i needed for free as i just asked.