Re: Leaving YouHosting

Host4Ya wrote:
Lewis wrote:
Host4Ya wrote:

Hey Men,
I never said they are legit but they exsist smile To be serious I did not check if they are acting legally or illegally.

//EDIT
Their WHMCS is NULLED and Ill report them to the WHMCS team now.

I've already sent WHMCS a piracy report, when I registered with them to try them out. I guess that's true; they "exist", but really they only exist to be an annoyance.

It is more then just this page. guhat.com also belongs to the same owner and it also uses nulled whmcs. But now the suprise... 3jellyhost.com is owned by the same guy and their whmcs is LEGIT!

That's because 3JellyHost has scammed so many people that they can afford to buy WHMCS for it.

Lewis wrote:
Host4Ya wrote:
Lewis wrote:

I've already sent WHMCS a piracy report, when I registered with them to try them out. I guess that's true; they "exist", but really they only exist to be an annoyance.

It is more then just this page. guhat.com also belongs to the same owner and it also uses nulled whmcs. But now the suprise... 3jellyhost.com is owned by the same guy and their whmcs is LEGIT!

That's because 3JellyHost has scammed so many people that they can afford to buy WHMCS for it.

yikes That may be true.

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

Lewis wrote:

Hahahahaha.

Yeah, nice joke. You think OnHosti is legit? Why would they be offering legit WHM + cPanel for free, with no upgrade plans? (Every single one of their plans are free.) They're not; I think I've tried creating an account with them just for the heck of it and the account never got activated.

@Luigi, I think there are a few other package resellers (as in you resell pre-made packages) as well as one or two even lower-quality resellers, but YH and MOFH are the major ones.

There are plenty of free cPanel reseller hosting providers around, but almost all of them are run by kids with some super cheap VPS, no skills whatsoever and a ton of nulled software who think they are doing the world a favor. Then, when some troll comes along, everything is destroyed because the kids have no idea how to secure a server, let alone recover from when it fails.

Those things won't last more than a year. Do yourself a favor and give them a wide berth.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

29 (edited by rubenmdh 2015-03-24 16:13:38)

Yup, 3-jelly and OnHosti are totally false. Some time ago I submitted for an account that isn't activated yet. In fact they use YH for their Web Hosting service, so why are they going to pay for anything?

YH and MOFH are the only at least legit free resellers.
Kind regards.

I'm back!

Shoot me a PM if you have any question!

rubenmdh wrote:

Yup, 3-jelly and OnHosti are totally false. Some time ago I submitted for an account that isn't activated yet. In fact they use YH for their Web Hosting service, so why are they going to pay for anything?

YH and MOFH are the only at least legit free resellers.
Kind regards.

Actually, they're both hosted by HostGator. These are their nameservers:

ns6579.hostgator.com. 
ns6580.hostgator.com.

But that's the general gist of it, yes.

Sorry to hear you leave, however MyOwnFreeHost or whatever the name is is definetly not better. I used them in the past, they suspended the whole domain for a simple DDoS attack, they also suspend my clients for no reason, 5 user traffic is counted as spam for them.
That's the reason why i switched to YouHosting, even though the features are restricted, it's surely better than Byet.