Topic: Good !

Hello there,

Youhosting service is good as it provides reseller hosting for free. Its te best for startups. Also later it also gives option of VIP SuperVIP. so we can upgrade out hosting. Overall I fell yh is pretty good for reselling.

Thank You.

Re: Good !

Wait. Is that it? You just described YouHosting? Mind added more information instead of a 3 sentence description...

u wot m8?
New Forum!

I didnt knew there is length specification and rules to post even review :3 noob sense. What I felt about yh I wrote. Its a review as well. Its features are what we review on. So I described the features and reviewed in short.

Raj7399 wrote:

I didnt knew there is length specification and rules to post even review :3 noob sense. What I felt about yh I wrote. Its a review as well. Its features are what we review on. So I described the features and reviewed in short.

Maybe give some more info. Its pretty short and its not really a review. You just repeated what YH wrote down on their page.

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

Raj7399 wrote:

Maybe give some more info. Its pretty short and its not really a review. You just repeated what YH wrote down on their page.

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

@Raj, I hope you're not another guy looking around for free posts.

@Host4Ya, I think this was an error, but you just posted the same message twice. smile

Even in that short description I disagree:

Overall I fell yh is pretty good for reselling.

Let the world know what you are capable of...
[Make today so awesome that yesterday gets jealous]

YH is good for free hosting, as its quality is for free hosting. Anyone would sell YH hosting...

Kind regards.

I'm back!

Shoot me a PM if you have any question!

I feel it is only good for beginners before they can bother to get servers that work.
Those servers are worse than Range Rovers for messing up.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Luigi442wii wrote:

I feel it is only good for beginners before they can bother to get servers that work.

if it is so, am on the right place. tongue

i was here to know about servers and reseller.

advent_geek wrote:
Luigi442wii wrote:

if it is so, am on the right place. tongue

i was here to know about servers and reseller.

Similar. Actually, I don't know why I registered for the board but I came to love it and is now near the top of best forums ever (and one of the only boards not to run AcmlmBoard related software).
But still, I've learnt a lot here about servers, hostinger and things and I might one day run a host and start with YH.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

With YH you will not learn so much, or at least with the admin panel... Running a company needs some knowledge.

Kind regards.

I'm back!

rubenmdh wrote:

With YH you will not learn so much, or at least with the admin panel... Running a company needs some knowledge.

Kind regards.

What Kind of Knowledge??  It would be helpful, if you talk about that too.

I knew Coding HTML, PHP. i had hosted my website on some Premium Hosting Provider and free hosting too.  for Server - i need to learn a lot.

advent_geek wrote:
rubenmdh wrote:

Kind regards.

What Kind of Knowledge??  It would be helpful, if you talk about that too.

I knew Coding HTML, PHP. i had hosted my website on some Premium Hosting Provider and free hosting too.  for Server - i need to learn a lot.

How to manage a Linux system, for example...

Kind regards.

I'm back!

15 (edited by advent_geek 2015-04-15 09:00:27)

@rubenmdh ok i will search on Internet to know more about Server and OS. xD

You hosting is actually a good one, until you really start working on it and start having clients to meet lots of problems which I believe will let you change your mind.

I have registerd in you hosting since almost it's start and I can assure you that they are playing a bad game, now as I am posting this reply, there are a few server that are not working for many days, whether they have paid customer or free customers, all will be affected.

So it is really bad.

Regards,

Yep, I knew it's free hosting. If it is free we shouldn't expect more. most of the reseller survive here with lots of hurdles. so i wanna be one of them. xD

Review isbt = its free i like it
Review is something judging on watching all aspects

It will be gewat if you share a great revuew whuch is unique and little deep

Anyway my nain reply to this topis us

I likes YH for being free and 2nd reason is better admin panel

Thanks & Regards
Anant Jain

http://kdliker.com

anantjain60 wrote:

Review isbt = its free i like it
Review is something judging on watching all aspects

It will be gewat if you share a great revuew whuch is unique and little deep

Anyway my nain reply to this topis us

I likes YH for being free and 2nd reason is better admin panel

Currently Plan to Wrote one Detailed review.  But so far i haven't used reseller account. Any How i will add my review Soon. 

Obviously this guy is trying to reach some posts. Why do i have a feeling when he reaches 150plus he will then complain about youhosting services neutral

Armand wrote:

Obviously this guy is trying to reach some posts. Why do i have a feeling when he reaches 150plus he will then complain about youhosting services neutral

Nope, I knew something about YH from your guy post.  so i won't post same post what most of them post here.