Topic: Extra ordinary bad

When you hosting stated it provided good services and there were promises that have not been fulfilled, as the time runs they started to drag the carpet back under our foot, they started violating promises that were given to resellers, now they are providing one of the worst choices for reseller hosting even for paid services.

I have clients that suddenly loose everything on the server for any reason, you hosting is trying to destroy others just if they do not like them, it is just like other resellers that will go down and down until they vanish, so you should not think you are a big company that cannot collapse, if you think that your management and your servers will control they world just because you want to, then you are totally mistaken.

The only chance that you stay ahead is that you provide reliable service.

Some of the many points that there are too many bugs in the so-called automated system, almost everything is not working as it should, servers go down for many days without anyone to intervene in them, they just want to through this away from them, but this is not the proper way to handle business.

Between paid services and free service is a big gap, but still for the paid reseller accounts, there are a lot of problems. Why this does not happen to other hosting companies? It only happens at you hosting.

So day by day, it becomes more and more bad.

Regards,

Re: Extra ordinary bad

Hans wrote:

It's free hosting. It happens.

So.. Why would do you trust any branch of Hostinger? Their free services are unreliable.
Kind regards.

I'm back!

Shoot me a PM if you have any question!

When it was started it was very good, and they said that they will continue to provide the service and add features, but after sometime, they started to remove features from the free.

It does have so many problems even for the paid resellers.

rubenmdh wrote:
Hans wrote:

It's free hosting. It happens.

So.. Why would do you trust any branch of Hostinger? Their free services are unreliable.
Kind regards.

At least you don't get blank screen every 2 seconds on a community...

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)