Topic: What I do

What I do is not advertise web hosting, but I advertise that I make websites. This way I can make a monthly income, on all of the websites I make!

What is Your Stratigy?

Re: What I do

So you are a web designer, not a hosting provider, right? If so, wouldn't you feel more comfortable if you can provide hosting better than free hosting quality?

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

I havnt seen any problems yet. When I get enough money I'll do paid.

5BuckHost wrote:

This is my opinion: don't invest your money in YH. Use YH as a base to understand web hosting, and then either get reseller hosting from someone or get a dedicated server.

Lewis wrote:
5BuckHost wrote:

This is my opinion: don't invest your money in YH. Use YH as a base to understand web hosting, and then either get reseller hosting from someone or get a dedicated server.

How much it would cost to get a Dedicated Server??

Dedicated server means can we choose Specs like RAM and Data Center Location???

5BuckHost wrote:

YouHosting provides free hosting. If you pay, you pay to get access to some additional tools as well as the ability to make bigger packages. But it's still free hosting. You pay a fixed price for potentially hundreds of thousands of accounts so you are pretty much supposed to offer hosting for free to everyone.

Also, know that if you have a free reseller account, you need to have at least 10 clients with 10 active accounts within a month. If not, your account will be suspended.

As this is free hosting, don't expect it to be reliable. There are tight resource limits and the servers are fairly unstable. This is fine for free hosting, but if you design websites for people, you are bound to get a lot of complaints about it.

I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.

I had a dedicated server, but it stoped working so they refunded me.

I never had a problem with hostinger before though. Whould/could you recommend me to a really small reseller plan for around 1-2$ a month (Even if it was paid quarterly)? So far I will only have 5 clients by the end of the month.

5BuckHost wrote:

I had a dedicated server, but it stoped working so they refunded me.

I never had a problem with hostinger before though. Whould/could you recommend me to a really small reseller plan for around 1-2$ a month (Even if it was paid quarterly)? So far I will only have 5 clients by the end of the month.

Where did you get the server from? Just because one fails, doesn't mean every single other server will fail...

u wot m8?
New Forum!

Green Value host. I don't have any reliable incom right now, so I should be ok to use a cheap vps or reseller hosting. I already have a 1G VPS for 10$ semi-annually. I would like to get reseller hosting though.

Anyone know of one for under 6$ every 3 months?

If you google "Green Value Host", you will see all the reasons why you should not go with them. Its a whole mess.

$1-$2 is not enough to buy a single hosting account, let alone multiple. If anything, I would recommend to get a few standalone $1/month NoSupportLinuxHosting.com packages. The hosting is a lot better than you would expect from $1 per month.

As soon as you get 10-20 accounts, you may be able to get a decent reseller account to simplify management.