Topic: Payment problem while upgrading to SVIP

Hi guys
I trying to upgrade my account to SVIP but it seems YH has only paypal option. I am not able to pay using paypal can anyone help me?

Re: Payment problem while upgrading to SVIP

Rajesh Chauhan wrote:

Hi guys
I trying to upgrade my account to SVIP but it seems YH has only paypal option. I am not able to pay using paypal can anyone help me?

I add funds to my paypal account by using paysafecard which I can get at any fuelstation here in germany. You can also use a paypal account without a linked bankaccount for that!

http://praxistipps.chip.de/paypal-mit-p … -das_32336

It is in german and Im sorry for that but I am from germany. You probably want to let it translate with any translator!

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

I have $361 in my paypal but due to RBI restriction they need to pay with cards

You may contact the yh support staff by email or support ticket as I feel they may assist you there properly.

Raj7399 wrote:

You may contact the yh support staff by email or support ticket as I feel they may assist you there properly.

2014-09-25 12:07:02

u wot m8?
New Forum!

Raj7399 wrote:

Dear we are using SVIP and its about 5 months of getting Credit Card for PayPal smile

My mistake Sorry ! sad didnt see any1 solution so suggested.

Raj7399 wrote:

My mistake Sorry ! sad didnt see any1 solution so suggested.

You already woke up plenty of topics that are old or solved. If you just try using your brain you would have noticed that he didn't asked for more help so he probably solved it on his own. First think and then post please!

Greetings,
Marcel Menk

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here