Re: Show Your Website Rules

Let's be clear: YH prohibits free domains for resellers - it good.
YH prohibits free domains for my good customers - this is fascism! Our educational institutions can not afford to buy domains for each teacher or tutor. I give the advice to use free domains. If you decline, you will lose only with my hosting many hundreds of sites.
Already started to create websites for each school class. In our country, 53556 Schools (2008), in which a lot of classes 1-11. Every year is added you know that's created each class can not be a commercial project and paid for by someone. But traffic to the site regularly.

Russia is a friendship and reliable partnership!
The best partner program for all resellers in Russia - Lioo.ru *model White Label
Russian Free hosting with PHP, MySQL, no ads - 96host.ru

Good Rules ;D

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

Well let's jux knw dat fingers are not equal, not all of us can afford to buy Domain, especially Learners

ShainaYankee wrote:

Well let's jux knw dat fingers are not equal, not all of us can afford to buy Domain, especially Learners

That's fine. The problem begins when your "learning"  at your clients' expense. When they contact you asking for support and your clueless. When their site goes down because you didn't configure something correctly. When they lose their site because your free domain expired. If your using a free domain,  you don't deserve to allow people to depend on you, since you'll never take the responsibility seriously.

Oh, and I have a grudge against people who completely butcher the language their speaking in. If you can't speak the language well, use translation software.

Eric wrote:

Oh, and I have a grudge against people who completely butcher the language their speaking in. If you can't speak the language well, use translation software.

Well, translation software is far from perfect as well. Some people here do use translation software, but their language is far from perfect. Besides, how are you ever going to learn without practice?

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

I can tell he did not use translation software, since "dat" is not a word in the English language. It is slang for "that". I've had many professors who would not even read a paper with slang in it. This forum should be the same, as it only makes it harder for other non-English speakers to read.

IHOST! wrote:

Well, it seems like the free domains still works. I'm not sure I understand you fully.

Thats not possible. How can you register the free domains now? I registered one, but that was like a long time ago, but now its blocked. So how can you still register one? Isn't that impossible?

Donate to me by BitCoin: 1P8D9SB4D658wcfzyfEkjSD242Bbn3zNQZ | I am giving away VPSes at around $10 per year. It's legit. PM me for more info.

I can confirm that free domains cannot be used for master accounts, it seems to work for clients.

So you provide hosting, huh? Great! Now, do you / your clients need help with web design? We can help!

That Is GoOd smile

Hello. I am newbie in here. please teach me more about youhosting. Thanks smile

███ AN NETWORKS
Design. Hosting. Domains.
Free Hosting
AN Network on Twitter                                                                           

Hello and welcome.

If you wanna answers, ask questions. I mean be more explicit about what you need to know.

http://www.youhosting.com/en/page/about

http://www.youhosting.com/en/kb

http://www.youhosting.com/en/page/why-youhosting

well. its very cool

███ AN NETWORKS
Design. Hosting. Domains.
Free Hosting
AN Network on Twitter                                                                           

Good Points.. But i think we should restrict showcase your website only to Youhosting/Related sites and anything else should go into Off Topic.

Anyway, I will leave that to Mods

Does buying themes/templates/skins count too?

They don't understand that no one will buy hosting from someone as clueless to post their ad in the rules thread....lol

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

XP wrote:

Does buying themes/templates/skins count too?

This is awful. Go and open a extra topic if possible.

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

blackienl wrote:

They don't understand that no one will buy hosting from someone as clueless to post their ad in the rules thread....lol

I can't understand how people with that kind of reasoning even excepts to start a profitable reseller hosting company.