Topic: Buy or not VIP

Hello,
1) if I can buy VIP, later can abandon it and get back the free package reseller?
2) the services is better for VIP customers, as I read the negative reviews http://forum.youhosting.com/post90137.html#p90137
can you consult? Thank you.

Re: Buy or not VIP

http://forum.youhosting.com/topic8415-is-it-worth.html

Skype: joordy599

Re: Buy or not VIP

eyeland wrote:

1) if I can buy VIP, later can abandon it and get back the free package reseller?

What do you mean by abandon? You can't get a refund, from what I know. But you can pay a month's worth of VIP, and then quit later on. But YH will keep the money, I think.

eyeland wrote:

2) the services is better for VIP customers, as I read the negative reviews http://forum.youhosting.com/post90137.html#p90137
can you consult? Thank you.

Read @Beaver08's post.

Re: Buy or not VIP

Now I have Free YH reseller plan, if I buy VIP or SVIP YH reseller plan, and after 1 month the service will be bad, can I migrate back to Free YH reseller plan? (money back not interesting)

Re: Buy or not VIP

eyeland wrote:

Now I have Free YH reseller plan, if I buy VIP or SVIP YH reseller plan, and after 1 month the service will be bad, can I migrate back to Free YH reseller plan? (money back not interesting)

Yes. But don't. It's a waste of money, and you can get VIP for free multiple ways.

Re: Buy or not VIP

Ok, how I can receive VIP or SVIP reseller YH for free?

Re: Buy or not VIP

http://www.youhosting.com/en/page/free-vip

u wot m8?
New Forum!

Re: Buy or not VIP

Definately read the page first smile