Topic: Bug regarding the email service

For some reason, since January 2015, all YouHosting resellers can not receive emails through webmail but can send them for some reason.

I don't understand why this bug occurs but someone reported it at 2FreeHosting.

Any way this will be fixed in time for March? I help set up other sites at YH clients - especially those without email addresses - and they can't receive messages.

(Confirmed by Unknown on Jan 5 2015 via a PM on my old board.)

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Re: Bug regarding the email service

Luigi442wii wrote:

For some reason, since January 2015, all YouHosting resellers can not receive emails through webmail but can send them for some reason.

Any way this will be fixed in time for March? I help set up other sites at YH clients - especially those without email addresses - and they can't receive messages.

I've experience that problem at start of 2014. Emails weren't being received and sometimes I wasn't even able to send mails. Maybe it is temporary this time too and hope it'll be fixed soon enough.

Let the world know what you are capable of...
[Make today so awesome that yesterday gets jealous]

ddeveloper wrote:
Luigi442wii wrote:

I've experience that problem at start of 2014. Emails weren't being received and sometimes I wasn't even able to send mails. Maybe it is temporary this time too and hope it'll be fixed soon enough.

So it might be a bug in the system every year. Thanks for replying and explaining something.
Weird how it happens to go down again.

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

4 (edited by ddeveloper 2015-02-22 15:07:24)

Luigi442wii wrote:

So it might be a bug in the system every year. Thanks for replying and explaining something.
Weird how it happens to go down again.

Maybe the problem is random? Many of us are not experiencing the same bug at same time.

Let the world know what you are capable of...
[Make today so awesome that yesterday gets jealous]

I have just tried webmail from my own hosting web site, it seems everything is working for now,

If you can provide access to your webmail with a test user, maybe I can also have a look at it.