Topic: We need stability of the server.

it always get cpu limit exceed or maintanance problem.

Re: We need stability of the server.

You are not the 1st one who is complaining about this issues, but guess what: YH does not give a f... about their customers.

YH become something like abandonware.

CPU Limit, Service Unavalaible, 404 redirect, hostinger links in autoinstallers' footer, newsletters to your clients, outdated scripts in autoinstaller, etc, etc, etc

Exactly. You have heard the same response before. YouHosting is going to be gone soon.

u wot m8?
New Forum!

Makan wrote:

Exactly. You have heard the same response before. YouHosting is going to be gone soon.

Are you sure about it?

Mehdi Tamaddon wrote:
Makan wrote:

Are you sure about it?

Redirects, Downtime, Many Issues, Not been updated for long...

Yes, I am.

u wot m8?
New Forum!

Makan wrote:
Mehdi Tamaddon wrote:
Makan wrote:

Are you sure about it?

Yes, I am.

Take a Backup and Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuun
The End

Developers Pedia Group : Make Change In Your Mind With Art,  http://devpedia.ir
FB : http://FB.com/Arad.Aria    |   Twitter : http://t.co/staghizade   | IG: http://instagram.com/devpedia
Loading 99% █████████▓▓▒░  - Error, You Are Using Youhosting

Right..........

developerpedia wrote:
Makan wrote:
Mehdi Tamaddon wrote:

Are you sure about it?

Yes, I am.

Take a Backup and Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuun
The End

Why not combine YH and MOFH?
MOFH has better servers, support and much more uptime. But they do not allow free domains.

Or the big guys here (with svip) buy some servers together and run their own hosting. But then someone really has to know how to manage servers, keep stuff up to date and safe...
Shouldn't be more expensive than svip.
You could possibly make 2 or 3 plans:
- one free one with no ads and lower power (but no silly stuff like cpu limit exeeded)
- one free one with like an ad in every footer and more power
- one cheap one with more power and higher priority

YH SX

xa.fr wrote:

Shouldn't be more expensive than svip.

It isn't more expensive, having your own servers costs a dang fortune by comparison.

xa.fr wrote:

- one free one with no ads and lower power (but no silly stuff like cpu limit exeeded)

Shared hosting, let alone free hosting, without resource limitation? Dream on.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Hans wrote:

It isn't more expensive, having your own servers costs a dang fortune by comparison.

If a few people get together and would do this it wouldn't be more expensive for everyone. Thats what I meant.

Hans wrote:

Shared hosting, let alone free hosting, without resource limitation? Dream on.

Sure you need limits. But there is no need for a complete shutdown of a site with "cpu limits"...
First of all you need someone who checks new sites after some time and gets rid of scammer, warez, spammer... sites

As far as I know, bplaced is doing this and they are pretty good (but have lots of restictions in the free no ads plan).

YH SX

Their must be CPU limit or the server will be unstable for responding, but I remember in the past these CPU was a little than now, it increases by the time, Youhosting is becoming dead every day with losing a lot of users like someone who was SVIP like me and w3egy etc...

I hope they have new changelog, I saw the staff user "Moderator was online" !
tongue

Maximum size 400 characters long and 4 lines high.

Me-Professional wrote:

Their must be CPU limit or the server will be unstable for responding, but I remember in the past these CPU was a little than now, it increases by the time, Youhosting is becoming dead every day with losing a lot of users like someone who was SVIP like me and w3egy etc...

I hope they have new changelog, I saw the staff user "Moderator was online" !
tongue

Almost every host has a CPU limit. Free to paid. But then free ones need a lower limit because then their are more free customers then paid and could crash the server.

u wot m8?
New Forum!

13 (edited by Mehdi Tamaddon 2014-12-24 16:17:28)

In my idea you (all of free members + free VIPs) should be happy with YH because YH gave you the ability to have a reseller for free.
I love YH , Hostinger and All of forum members , because here I learn alot of things (specially Hans) I think that : at least here we learned how to control a hosting , answer thickets and etc.
----
About limitations :
As Hans said : free web hosting without limitation is dream ....
I think every one that is looking for free hosting without limitation , he did not have a server ....
I should say that : controlling a big free hosting like YH is very hard ... 
Then you talk about updating and ...?
----
at last : YH is only good for free webhosting ,
If you want to have a good paid hosting you can buy a reseller from hosting24.com or hostus.us or buy a server and config it using cPanel ,  Directadmin , ....
---
sorry for mistakes I did not have time to edit my post ....

Mehdi Tamaddon wrote:

In my idea you (all of free members + free VIPs) should be happy with YH because YH gave you the ability to have a reseller for free.
I love YH , Hostinger and All of forum members , because here I learn alot of things (specially Hans) I think that : at least here we learned how to control a hosting , answer thickets and etc.
----
About limitations :
As Hans said : free web hosting without limitation is dream ....
I think every one that is looking for free hosting without limitation , he did not have a server ....
I should say that : controlling a big free hosting like YH is very hard ... 
Then you talk about updating and ...?
----
at last : YH is only good for free webhosting ,
If you want to have a good paid hosting you can buy a reseller from hosting24.com or hostus.us or buy a server and config it using cPanel ,  Directadmin , ....
---
sorry for mistakes I did not have time to edit my post ....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with you

Stable server and a good free hosting for users, this is no longer a dream but a reality.

Cloud technologies and expanding options for a long time in Russia. This is a cheap solution for those who enter the professional level. http://lioo.ru/cloud.php 1$ ~ 60 rub
Instead of paying for VIP 20$ you can buy a cloud hosting solution. And Youhosting to leave for beginners as steps. For you this selection of the most promising sites, which should give good options.

70-80% of your users don't know what, want from the site, they also as you learn.
The fall of servers a small fee for the wonderful opportunity of natural selection of quality projects.

With all my discontent with the existing system Youhosting. I thank the administrators for this resource.

I didn't want to deal with hosting and never even thought it would happen to me. One day I was just looking for hosting for 150 of their projects.

Russia is a friendship and reliable partnership!
The best partner program for all resellers in Russia - Lioo.ru *model White Label
Russian Free hosting with PHP, MySQL, no ads - 96host.ru

16 (edited by Beaver08 2014-12-29 05:18:04)

What you expect, this is "Free Reseller" YouHosting have since Oct. 2013 no new updates and they servers are horreble, If you won't get this problem then buy a Premium reseller and YouHosting isn't premium reseller because all the server are the even for free, vip and svip, when I have lots of money I going purchase a premium reseller and leave youhosting alone. But for free users I kept this but for premium I give them cPanel X.

17 (edited by fvsegarra 2015-01-25 15:21:44)

Makan wrote:

YouHosting is going to be gone soon.

It is not. In fact, they are going to make really big improvements really soon smile

Villalba Segarra wrote:
Makan wrote:

It is not. In fact, they are going to make really big improvements really soon smile

Yay! Hope they add some more servers

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

Luigi442wii wrote:
Villalba Segarra wrote:
Makan wrote:

It would be better if they will establish and support an uninterrupted the work of the existing servers, before adding a few more servers that will be also work badly ...

Luigi442wii wrote:

Quality over quantity.