Topic: Why YH is better them MyOwnFreeHost ?

MyOwnFreeHost allows more disk pace and bandwidth for free
But still all popular free hosting sites are using YH
Why ?

Thanks & Regards
Anant Jain

http://kdliker.com

Re: Why YH is better them MyOwnFreeHost ?

anantjain60 wrote:

MyOwnFreeHost allows more disk pace and bandwidth for free
But still all popular free hosting sites are using YH
Why ?

Flexibility. YouHosting offers much more custom branding than MyOwnFreeHost does. Sure, it isn't as white label as it used to be, but at least it isn't a well marketed affiliate program like MOFH.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

With the current moves by youhosting with the redirects and such, they are following MOFH lead into the same style of operation.
The biggest difference in the two seems to be that MOFH pay much more attention to issues and keep their infrastructure running alot more smoothly than youhosting. Their support is far from ideal but it's alot better than youhosting. At this point, I would say that MOFH IS a better choice than youhosting.

The reason the popular free hosting sites are youhosting based is simply because it wasn't always like this and clients are not easy to move en mass. Youhosting was a much better solution when I found the two, but has really went down hill the past year or so and right now, regardless of what others say, it appears to be abandoned. Even Hostinger staff(hosting24) have alluded to it's abandonment.

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

both is good

If one was looking to go with offering free webhosting, I would recommend MOFH. Powerful servers, quick repsonses from tech support.

razuka.net wrote:

both is good

I didn't asked which one is good
Don't spam on my post...

Thanks & Regards
Anant Jain

By reading reviews of you all
I conclude that MOFH has lots of features
But YH is having custumablity and easier to use by user
And also I thinks that YH should allow FREE users to open to open ticket
It will good for YH

Thanks & Regards
Anant Jain

According To me MOFH Provide More Feature (Softaculous, SSL, ETC..) Than You Hosting But Still MOFH Wont Offers Complete white labeled Services But YouHosting Provides Complete White Labeled.

A Free & Professional web hosting company

kmassociations wrote:

According To me MOFH Provide More Feature (Softaculous, SSL, ETC..) Than You Hosting But Still MOFH Wont Offers Complete white labeled Services But YouHosting Provides Complete White Labeled.

Youhosting white labeled? What about all the redirects to hostinger? What about the emails to your clients advertizing hostinger? What about the links in the script installer to hostinger? Youhosting is far from white labeled. lol

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

Neither YH service isn't white label as a white label service should be.

SSL it's a big + when it comes about security in these turbulent times.

MOFH does not allow free cTLD domains as master. YH woke up late to implement this restriction, therefore you will find "Hosting Companies" under free web domains.

For about 20$ / month MOFH offers more than YH's VIP pack.

YH's autoinstallers are about 2 years old = Big Security Hole.

Dear all,
Please explain me what do you mean by "white labbel service" ?

Thanks & Regards
Anant Jain

12 (edited by seomaster 2014-11-29 10:12:07)

white label means when your client buy service from you he/she will get all info under your brand  .I guess

It means that everything will look like it is owned by you. Such as no backlinks, redirects to other websites, etc..

So you feel like you are no using a reseller.

u wot m8?
New Forum!

because YH is booklet from great set Hostinger company big_smile

one servers wrote:

because YH is booklet from great set Hostinger company big_smile

LOL, where is that? Here on Planet Eart?

I do what a lot of others do and use both services. Each has it own good and bad points.
The big downside I see in MOFH is they don't allow you to control or even see the DNS setups, makes it really hard to host email at a reliable host, but I know there are ways around it....
The big downside I see in YH is their servers are, lets just say "needing"........

I just received this in an email from MOFH and it looks like they have been busy upgrading their free platform

sales@byet.org via admin1.byetcluster.com

Hi Webmaster,

Seasons greetings to you !

As a special present, we have been busy and have added a bunch of new servers, due to this we have with affect immediately made the following changes.

1) Daily CPU allowance has now been doubled.
2) Daily Entry Processes has been doubled.
3) Daily hits have been increased to 50,000 (from 20,000)
4) Hits per second allowed has been doubled.
5) A new anti abuse filter has been added that dramatically reduces false positives.

All in all this means you can host busier sites on our free hosting platform.

If you don't have a free hosting account register here:

I agree with bcgt. I myself have gotten LOT's of emails lately about them upgrading there services with so much. At this speed it is actually possible to bypass YouHosting.

u wot m8?
New Forum!

Personally, I would recommend MOFH over YH. Better uptimes, faster servers, more to work with.

But the most problem with mofh is u hv to provide subdomain from ur main domain only