Topic: Response from YH support
Hello all. Just wanted to share this with you and get your feedback.
I sent YH a message about the way their service has been going downhill. Here's their response:
"Thank you for your feedback. Please contact us if you have further questions or remarks."
So, I took YH up on their offer "Please contact us if you have further questions or remarks."
I sent YH these questions:
Here are my further questions:
1. Has YH been abandoned?
2. Why should anyone give you money for reseller hosting when the service is so terrible?
3. What is YH doing to improve its server stability?
4. Why is YH sending Hostinger email promotions to free and paid resellers?
5. When is YH going to update its copy and paste forms from jquery v.1.6.1 to v. 1.11.1 or 2.1.1?
6. Why has YH become less white label?
7. What are the future plans for YH?
And here is YH's response.
Your hosting has not been abandoned. We are working on upgrading and updating servers to make them more stable and reliable. Our TOS do include a clause that allows us to send newsletters to your clients ("By signing up with YouHosting, you agree that your and all your clients emails are automatically added to our mailing list. YouHosting reserves a right to send 1 promotional email message every 6 months that can promote our affiliate products. "). We can't provide any exact time frames on any specific updates or upgrades. As for your question regarding white label, - can you please expand on why you think we have become less white label ?
How do think I should respond? Or should I just forget about it?