Topic: Buy, or Get Free.

i just have simple question. I Buy right now the VIP package, or post in a forum or make referal.

And, if i get the VIP, i can put ads for my cilents websites. Is good idea, or very bad...

Re: Buy, or Get Free.

HugoTheOne wrote:

i just have simple question. I Buy right now the VIP package, or post in a forum or make referal.

And, if i get the VIP, i can put ads for my cilents websites. Is good idea, or very bad...

You can no longer put ads on your clients site... The system has a "bug" that needs to be fixed since like last 4 months and have not YET been fixed.

PM me if you need help! Would LOVE to help! | Not a moderator, really want to be wink | YH is AWESOME!

its a bad idea. when they will fix it, put it on the cpanel and ur main website.

just trying to make Youhosting a better place, A place it was in 2012.

There are lot of free hosting companies with no ads on clients. so it cant stand up in competition.

well the best free alternative to what YH resellers offer is Hostinger. The best part is that your clients get a mail from Hostinger as soon as they sign up with you to register at Hostinger.

No one has ever become poor by giving.

I think if you going to buy reseller hosting you get them from hosting24.com that is better than YH.

one servers wrote:

I think if you going to buy reseller hosting you get them from hosting24.com that is better than YH.

hosting24.com doesn't allow free web hosting.

Free VIP seems a logical choice. As for ads no one likes them. Today the keywords are “NoAds”, “NoTextLinks”, “NoPopUps”, etc.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity."
~ Albert Einstein

Not a good idea to add ad
As there are lots of alternatives for users to use no ad free hosting
Thus no one will prefer to use your site

But still i suggest you to upgrade to VIP as there are lots of features in it

Thanks & Regards
Anant Jain

http://kdliker.com

wassupmumbai wrote:

well the best free alternative to what YH resellers offer is Hostinger. The best part is that your clients get a mail from Hostinger as soon as they sign up with you to register at Hostinger.

other than that hostinger are periodically does a similar newsletter and all signed this newsletter on behalf of our account without our consent. it's okay? it is absolutely incorrect!