Topic: I Love YouHosting But...

Here i want to tell all member that before find youhosting i try to find free reseller hosting websites but i could not find anyone after more search i find youhosting i could not confirm that really this is free hosting service or not but when i sign up on YouHosting i surprised that this is totally free service and even not need any Credit Card Information. I Used YouHosting Service since few months. I Love this service but only one thing that is hating CPU LIMIT. There is very low limits for CPU.
Only this reason i don't like YouHosting but overall I Love YouHosting.

Re: I Love YouHosting But...

Without CPU limits, youhosting will have to close down as they will be forced to add new servers.

youhosting should be limited because it is free not paid hosting .they want have be selling  hosting

one servers wrote:

youhosting should be limited because it is free not paid hosting .they want have be selling  hosting

I recently know that you hosting did not allow unlimited cpu limit even you upgrade vip or super vip packages.

CPU limits have been and will forever be a problem here ..
But everything with the "FREE" price tag has got limits .. Add in a few dollars and the limits go away .. Simple ..

Only I say one thing!
YH and YH forum is good for learning how to manage a small hosting company!
here is : free academy of web hosting with a good lab + a place for finding good pen friends!

Not even paid hosting will give you unlimited CPU. 

Believe me I know!

The only different is some of them temporary suspend your account or continuously send you warning or worst permanently suspend your account until you open a ticket then they will consider do something. 

Volunteer admin at 000webhost.com
http://OngETC.com - http://uHostETC.com

chanh wrote:

Believe me I know!

The only different is some of them temporary suspend your account or continuously send you warning or worst permanently suspend your account until you open a ticket then they will consider do something.

Exactly. As long as their are no processors which can do an unlimited number of operations per second, there is nothing with unlimited CPU.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Hans wrote:
chanh wrote:

Believe me I know!

Exactly. As long as their are no processors which can do an unlimited number of operations per second, there is nothing with unlimited CPU.

Hans, supercomputers.
http://arstechnica.com/information-tech … its-cloud/
"Using a just-released virtual machine optimized for high-performance computing on Amazon's infrastructure-as-a-service cloud, the company strung together 26,496 cores with 106TB of memory and a 10 Gigabit Ethernet interconnect. The cluster could hit a theoretical peak of 593.9 teraflop/s, and in testing it hit an actual maximum of 484.2 teraflop/s. Amazon used its "c3.8xlarge" instances, which have 16 cores and are based on 2.8 GHz Intel Xeon E5-2680 v2 processors, according to Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud Product Manager Deepak Singh."
Can you belive this? I mean, 500teraflop/s. YouHosting will need only 1 of these supercomputers in IaaS and done. Byebye CPU restriction.

This is a signature.

radwwwww wrote:

Hans, supercomputers.
"Using a just-released virtual machine optimized for high-performance computing on Amazon's infrastructure-as-a-service cloud, the company strung together 26,496 cores with 106TB of memory and a 10 Gigabit Ethernet interconnect. The cluster could hit a theoretical peak of 593.9 teraflop/s, and in testing it hit an actual maximum of 484.2 teraflop/s. Amazon used its "c3.8xlarge" instances, which have 16 cores and are based on 2.8 GHz Intel Xeon E5-2680 v2 processors, according to Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud Product Manager Deepak Singh."
Can you belive this? I mean, 500teraflop/s. YouHosting will need only 1 of these supercomputers in IaaS and done. Byebye CPU restriction.

radwwwww, supercomputers are not unlimited. Such a supercomputer would be very expensive and not be worth the money for YouHosting. Considering other limitations such as bandwidth (YouHosting's network capacity is between 1 Gbit and 10 Gbit PER SERVER) and storage space, the current server cluster model is the most efficient method to get website capacity from your money.

So why do they call it a CPU limit when it's not just CPU that's the problem? For a time, I used the term "resource limit" instead. That way, about two thirds of the tickets I got about the limit were like "why do I get this error, I thought you offered unlimited bandwidth", compared to only 10% when using the term "CPU limit" (yes, 10% of my clients think that CPU equals bandwidth).

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

sonofman wrote:

But everything with the "FREE" price tag has got limits .. Add in a few dollars and the limits go away .. Simple ..

I agree with the first part, but second part. Not really.

Nothing goes away when you upgrade. Same servers, resources, and some new features that don't even work right. The only thing you do get is higher limits. Nothing special.

u wot m8?
New Forum!

makanenzo10 wrote:
sonofman wrote:

Nothing goes away when you upgrade. Same servers, resources, and some new features that don't even work right. The only thing you do get is higher limits. Nothing special.

Thats why they offer free VIP if you reached a certain ammount of posts...

Team3 Webhosting - All rights reserved!
FREE individual homepages at Team3!
Try it today: Click here

Host4Ya wrote:
makanenzo10 wrote:
sonofman wrote:

Thats why they offer free VIP if you reached a certain ammount of posts...

SVIP isn't like that. Also they are only doing these to make you want to upgrade to the better plan.

u wot m8?
New Forum!

I did not notice a single change that would be important to my customers so whats the point of showing vip and not svip...

Host4Ya wrote:

I did not notice a single change that would be important to my customers so whats the point of showing vip and not svip...

Guess that is just how Hostinger likes to roll big_smile

u wot m8?
New Forum!

Yes I also think so big_smile

Hans wrote:
radwwwww wrote:

Hans, supercomputers.

radwwwww, supercomputers are not unlimited. Such a supercomputer would be very expensive and not be worth the money for YouHosting. Considering other limitations such as bandwidth (YouHosting's network capacity is between 1 Gbit and 10 Gbit PER SERVER) and storage space, the current server cluster model is the most efficient method to get website capacity from your money.

So why do they call it a CPU limit when it's not just CPU that's the problem? For a time, I used the term "resource limit" instead. That way, about two thirds of the tickets I got about the limit were like "why do I get this error, I thought you offered unlimited bandwidth", compared to only 10% when using the term "CPU limit" (yes, 10% of my clients think that CPU equals bandwidth).

Well, it's not 'unlimited' but I guarantee that you'll never put that cpu at 30%.

This is a signature.

Stop moaning about it.
YouHosting is quite good in my opinion, MyOwnFreeHost [REMOVED] in comparison!

Hosters.cc - THE NEW YOUHOSTING COMMUNITY

101Gamers (shameless back linking)

YH is too good as any other provider YH is loveable.

Qayamatraj20 wrote:

YH is too good as any other provider YH is loveable.

Only for free re sellers they are good. Anything else, No.

u wot m8?
New Forum!

I really like YH
But their servers should be upgrade
As there are many problems related to CPU usage
And also YH should allow more customisaton
Such as stop redirect to Hostinge and so on...

Thanks & Regards
Anant Jain

http://kdliker.com

anantjain60 wrote:

I really like YH

This is a free reseller, so I don't think that will be worked on any time soon. But they should get better servers for VIP and SVIP. tongue

u wot m8?
New Forum!

Makan wrote:
anantjain60 wrote:

I really like YH

This is a free reseller, so I don't think that will be worked on any time soon. But they should get better servers for VIP and SVIP. tongue

Definitely! That would be so much better. Better uptime as well? big_smile

What is CPU Limits between Free , VIP and SVIP?