Topic: Poor

Hello.
So.. this one os review.. and some ask..

Now i have a FREE reseller plan. My costumers every time say me, the website don't work, service tempomary down.. and like this.. Only with a HTML, and very very little script not have problem, but if somebody install a forum, like phpbb, his can't use the website..

So, if i buy a VIP plan, after i don't  have problem with every time down? If i buy vip, and after have same problem.. is a very very poor service.. Please tell me, what i make right now.

Re: Poor

There is not much different with free or VIP. So you are not going to solve those client problems with VIP.

3 (edited by HugoTheOne 2014-09-01 10:43:45)

But how i can fix it? because.. i like the YH.. have to much think.. but the every time downtime is not soo good..

Here is a Hostinger, is from a YH? Yes? Is don't have problem with this? to much people use it..

YH is owned by Hostinger. http://www.hostinger.com

Hostinger sites have a new control panel theme and other features that YH doesn't have right now.

Are you selling hosting or providing free hosting to your clients?

Same servers and same errors and issues with vip/svip as with the free plan. Only differences really is there is said to be higher limits(cpu/connection, ect.) but from my experience, there is no difference. The exact same issues are present for all plans, unfortunately.

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

YH is expected to launch lots of updates in the coming months ( by the end of the year i think.) I spoke to hostinger about this.

just trying to make Youhosting a better place, A place it was in 2012.

Suggestions:

1. Do a pre-check by testing PunBB on any Free/VIP reseller’s site.
2. Host your forum on any other site and link it with A pointing.

Q. What is the policy for reverting from VIP to Free?

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity."
~ Albert Einstein