Topic: Reminder: don't necro post!

This is a friendly reminder that you should not post on old topics unless you have something valuable to add. Replying to threads which are older than two weeks is generally out of the question.

And if you're here for free VIP, don't just spam some useless replies to old topics to quickly increase the post count, we will ban you long before you hit 150 posts. And if you think it takes too long otherwise: you're getting a $240 upgrade for free, that's $1.60 per post. With such a reward, it's no more than reasonable that you will need to put in some effort.

Finally, should someone violate these rules DO NOT REPLY TO THE POST. We generally delete spam posts, so we'd need to delete your posts as well. If you want to do anything about spammers, use the report button instead so we moderators can't miss it!

Enjoy your time at the YouHosting forum!

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Re: Reminder: don't necro post!

I hope this rules will add in forum rules and rules link will add in link bar then it will be to see forum rules.

bdshagor wrote:

I hope this rules will add in forum rules and rules link will add in link bar then it will be to see forum rules.

This IS already in the forum rules, however there are too many people who apparently didn't read or understand the rules. This post is a friendly reminder.

I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.

Time to stick it smile

Forum resources: Rules | FAQ | ISP Issues | Free VIP | Language Packs | API | Themes

me undestn this rules ^_^

Nucky wrote:

me undestn this rules ^_^

Then why did I have to delete a post from you on a topic from 2012?

Adding some addon like karma and awarding negative reputation for these acts will prevent this.

Rey wrote:

Adding some addon like karma and awarding negative reputation for these acts will prevent this.

We'll check what we can do about with.

Karma plugin was a long awaited thing. It should facilitate the mods and the admins to judge the usefulness of someones posts in the forum.

No one has ever become poor by giving.