Topic: About svip or vip

Hi at admin...i wnt to know..

As a vip cn u backup ur client in youhosting?? Cn u unpack ur masta domain ??

Thanks

Re: About svip or vip

Pridehoster wrote:

Hi at admin...i wnt to know..

As a vip cn u backup ur client in youhosting?? Cn u unpack ur masta domain ??

Thanks

1. I can't really understand what you mean, please check your grammar/spelling.

2. Stop spamming

Forum resources: Rules | FAQ | ISP Issues | Free VIP | Language Packs | API | Themes

@Pridehoster,
Yes you can.

On the other hand, @Harry, I do not think he is spamming...

4 (edited by iHOST! 2014-01-12 10:08:21)

@Above

Well, he registered yesterday and has already reached 32 posts.

iHOST! wrote:

@Above

At least 25 of those posts were "you are right", "thank you", and "what is the difference between vip and svip" with very poor spelling, just like in his post here, on topics as old as August 2012. I've given him a few days to read the must-read FAQ's, articles and lists and deleted the useless posts.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Villalba Segarra wrote:

@Pridehoster,
Yes you can.

He is actually spamming, he probably saw "free vip to everyone who has 150 post". Now he is doing everything to get those posts "my opinion".

Armand wrote:
Villalba Segarra wrote:

@Pridehoster,
Yes you can.

He is actually spamming, he probably saw "free vip to everyone who has 150 post". Now he is doing everything to get those posts "my opinion".

Seems likely. On the other hand, I imagine that's sort of expected with a volume incentive.

Absolutely agree

I would also like to know, if possible, differences between VIP or SVIP.

The differences are:
. Ability to Escalate your Tickets
. everything are unlimited.
. +20$ different in cost

Volunteer admin at 000webhost.com
http://OngETC.com - http://uHostETC.com

VIP dont have everything unlimited too?
Mostly I see no differences.

RivalityHosting wrote:

VIP dont have everything unlimited too?
Mostly I see no differences.

http://www.youhosting.com/en/page/plans

SVIP got everything unlimited but with VIP it's not the same. Your clients can't get more then 20 GB Disk Space and 200 GB / Month Bandwidth.

Thanks for the information. As it seems i can launch a good web hosting company with only VIP for later when profit is starting to take shape big_smile

I tried asking for more details about the differences. I asked sales chat to SELL it to me, but they were incompetent.

Can you guys here SELL the VIP or SVIP to me. I don't know how it will make anything better.

Yes, I read the features, but it seems like most things I can do without.

helppay wrote:

I tried asking for more details about the differences. I asked sales chat to SELL it to me, but they were incompetent.

Can you guys here SELL the VIP or SVIP to me. I don't know how it will make anything better.

Yes, I read the features, but it seems like most things I can do without.

You don't want your customers to run away to Hostinger, or to another person with a free reseller account, so you want at least VIP. If you want to attract a lot more customers by offering a seemingly unlimited hosting service, as well as have the ability to send newsletters, export client data and so forth, you want SVIP.

I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.

unlimited hosting sound good at first but logically it is not realistic.

Volunteer admin at 000webhost.com
http://OngETC.com - http://uHostETC.com

chanh wrote:

That's what you think. But it does sell, so why not give the client the product they ask for?

Hans wrote:
chanh wrote:

That's what you think. But it does sell, so why not give the client the product they ask for?

Plus point. And most customers think, hey, I want to have no limits on me. So they decide to get the "Unlimited" package even though they won't even use 1GB properly. I know I have done it, but now I come to realise, even with my Master Domain at YH I don't even use 300MB. Its a interesting concept ("UNLIMITED HOSTING"), why not use Unmetered?

Donate to me by BitCoin: 1P8D9SB4D658wcfzyfEkjSD242Bbn3zNQZ | I am giving away VPSes at around $10 per year. It's legit. PM me for more info.

Unlimited or unmetered - in shared hosting everything have its limits - search about inode and cpu quotas limits in shared hosting.

Cam Shots - Showcase of professional photographers and videographers.
Free Open Articles - Get unique articles updated daily.
Mobile Shots - A site for your unique mobile shots.

binil wrote:

Unlimited or unmetered - in shared hosting everything have its limits - search about inode and cpu quotas limits in shared hosting.

Sort of correct, yes, we should look for that, but I was saying the unmetered vs. unlimited. Unlimited is infinite, it is never ending, while unmetered means they just don't care how much you use. That is all I was saying.

Donate to me by BitCoin: 1P8D9SB4D658wcfzyfEkjSD242Bbn3zNQZ | I am giving away VPSes at around $10 per year. It's legit. PM me for more info.

dr.hamid wrote:
Hans wrote:
iHOST! wrote:

@Above

At least 25 of those posts were "you are right", "thank you", and "what is the difference between vip and svip" with very poor spelling, just like in his post here, on topics as old as August 2012. I've given him a few days to read the must-read FAQ's, articles and lists and deleted the useless posts.

i don't think even slamming like saying : "you are right" wold be counted but its really spasming and he should be banned

Your digging up months old threads to increase you post count is also considered spamming and will not increase your posts towards free VIP.

|| N01B4ME ||
|| Never stop innovation || Don't be one of many, Be one of one ||
CYBER-SQUATTER = SCUMBAG

dr.hamid wrote:

i don't think even slamming like saying : "you are right" wold be counted but its really spasming and he should be banned

Did you realize that this topic is 4 months old? And that you are repeating what has been said before (which is the same as "you are right", just in more words)? Do you want a few days to read the rules and FAQ's as well?