Topic: VIP or SVIP can duplicate email registed

When i create an account from my resseller, it show:
"You already have account registered on our hosting network. Please check your email for login information."

And if i up to VIP or SVIP, can my clients create host if they have any package at another reseller of YOuhosting?

Re: VIP or SVIP can duplicate email registed

That means you are already registered with another youhosting reseller. Delete the domain account from their control panel and retry.

I believe there is a restriction which says that you cannot sign up with one email address with more than two resellers per day to ward off abusers. This restriction applies to all resellers.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

The restriction is not for mails, it is for domains.
@hostcamis- no they cant, theyll have to remove their accounts at their former providers cp first, doesnt matter if ur a vip nor svip.

Actually, you can only host a domain once on YouHosting, but you can use one email address at multiple resellers.

I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.

Hans wrote:

Actually, you can only host a domain once on YouHosting, but you can use one email address at multiple resellers.

Hello.
I did test. My email : desperadohp@gmail.com on 1 reseller hostinger.vn - and now i cant create any accounts at hostcamis.com/
And if i up to VIP or sVIP so they can create host?

You can't create more accounts? Why? Do you get an error? What does the message say?

Upgrading your reseller account probably won't help.

This sounds odd. Was there any error messages?

Forum resources: Rules | FAQ | ISP Issues | Free VIP | Language Packs | API | Themes

Hans wrote:

IIn addition to this, you also cant register YH as a reseller if your domain was previously used on any of yh's reseller websites. Just found out..

Sometimes it's just a temporary problem. Once this happened to me, but after one day I could create accounts normally.