Topic: about resource limit and cpu limit calculation

I read some posts here and still have something not clear. I want to buy sVIP. but I think I should know more before taking action

1, How to calculate cpu limit? It's on average or at peak time? if on average, it's based on one hour, one day or else?
2, Is the resource limit for front end of website or for total? I mean whether they count the recourse usage when you are using cpanel.

Thanks a lot.

Re: about resource limit and cpu limit calculation

1. I have no ideea how YH calculates CPU limit but 1 this is sure: You will face the same problems, in prime-time, as a free reseller due their overloaded servers.

2. Resources limits are per total.

1. There is no way for us to calculate the CPU limit. Servers are overloaded and the CPU limit is set to the lowest level so that the server can stay online. When you hit the CPU limit, your site will be available again in 24 hours.

2. Its per website not per cpanel account.

Upgrading to SVIP would not help you get rid of the CPU limit just to let you know.

FaraUnID wrote:

1. I have no ideea how YH calculates CPU limit but 1 this is sure: You will face the same problems, in prime-time, as a free reseller due their overloaded servers.

2. Resources limits are per total.

Total? They count recourse usage even when I'm config my cpanel settings?

pasteit wrote:

1. There is no way for us to calculate the CPU limit. Servers are overloaded and the CPU limit is set to the lowest level so that the server can stay online. When you hit the CPU limit, your site will be available again in 24 hours.

Upgrading to SVIP would not help you get rid of the CPU limit just to let you know.

For example, I have a website example.com. do they count recourse usage when I'm visiting cpanel.example.com?

peterphilippine wrote:

For example, I have a website example.com. do they count recourse usage when I'm visiting cpanel.example.com?

No cpanel is seperate and does not take away resources from your website(s)

peterphilippine wrote:

1, How to calculate cpu limit? It's on average or at peak time? if on average, it's based on one hour, one day or else?

I don't know the exact number for YouHosting accounts because I don't have access to the YouHosting backend, but it's probably something like this:
- Raw CPU power: you can use a percentage (as described in Known Account Restrictions) for 60 seconds per hour.
- Visitors: The site gets too many visitors. This number typically is a few hundred. This is reset every day.
- Hits: The site gets too many hits. This is typically a few thousand. This is reset every day.
- Hit/Visitor ratio: A combination of the numbers above. This number is probably 60 hits per visitor. This is reset every day.

peterphilippine wrote:

2, Is the resource limit for front end of website or for total? I mean whether they count the recourse usage when you are using cpanel.

This number is for individual hosting accounts. hostingcompany.com, clientsite1.com and clientsite2.com each have their own pool of resources. cpanel.hostingcompany.com is separate from this since it's not a hosting account.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Thanks for all your help. I understand it a bit now.

peterphilippine wrote:
pasteit wrote:

They only count your master site not client,webmail,cpanel,etc cpanel releted.

I am a student of all people of the world.
Need a free short subdomain and Link shortener just visit h4a.in | Stop redirect | Shagor5.net