Topic: Solve your Hostinger.co.uk redirection by useing this code

Dear friends,
We alltime face some problem with our site but in YH now our major problem is redirect to Hostinger.
I have added a new code in my site with .haccess and my problem temporary stop.So I wanted to give it to all of my friends.My code is start-
Options +FollowSymlinks
RewriteEngine on

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f

RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?act=$1 [nc]
-end
(just copy it and save in your .htaccess)
If you have no .htaccess file create a new and save it on that.
Thank you all for stey with YH.

I am a student of all people of the world.
Need a free short subdomain and Link shortener just visit h4a.in | Stop redirect | Shagor5.net

Re: Solve your Hostinger.co.uk redirection by useing this code

RewriteEngine on
Options +FollowSymlinks
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?act=$1 [nc]

Forum resources: Rules | FAQ | ISP Issues | Free VIP | Language Packs | API | Themes

3 (edited by Mehdi Tamaddon 2014-04-11 15:59:12)

Re: Solve your Hostinger.co.uk redirection by useing this code

YH does not want to solve it?

Re: Solve your Hostinger.co.uk redirection by useing this code

I give it to user who wanted stop redirection.

I am a student of all people of the world.
Need a free short subdomain and Link shortener just visit h4a.in | Stop redirect | Shagor5.net

Re: Solve your Hostinger.co.uk redirection by useing this code

Mehdi Tamaddon wrote:

YH does not want to solve it?

What is there to solve? Free users cannot set custom redirections and will be forwarded to a Hostinger page in their language instead. I would be very surprised if this was not intentional and they would even consider "fixing" this.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Re: Solve your Hostinger.co.uk redirection by useing this code

Hans wrote:
Mehdi Tamaddon wrote:

YH does not want to solve it?

What is there to solve? Free users cannot set custom redirections and will be forwarded to a Hostinger page in their language instead. I would be very surprised if this was not intentional and they would even consider "fixing" this.

I am also don't know why user will not fix it.Some days we see many topic about "my subdomain redirect/etc/etc" but when they can solve it.Senior member said "YH doesn't want to solve it".But I give code to solve others problem not my code.

I am a student of all people of the world.
Need a free short subdomain and Link shortener just visit h4a.in | Stop redirect | Shagor5.net

Re: Solve your Hostinger.co.uk redirection by useing this code

Hans as you Iam VIP and I have custom error page but YH SOMETIMES redirect my suspended accounts to Hostinger.
This is not problem?
for example yesterday I saw it once!

Re: Solve your Hostinger.co.uk redirection by useing this code

Mehdi Tamaddon wrote:

Hans as you Iam VIP and I have custom error page but YH SOMETIMES redirect my suspended accounts to Hostinger.
This is not problem?
for example yesterday I saw it once!

So that I said to use this code then when anyone visit suspanded account they will redirect to your homepage.

I am a student of all people of the world.
Need a free short subdomain and Link shortener just visit h4a.in | Stop redirect | Shagor5.net

Re: Solve your Hostinger.co.uk redirection by useing this code

Hi,

I have used the code given above in .htaccess file but it is not working.

Details:

main website url: webfreehost.net
cpanel url: cpanel.webfreehost.net
i have wordpress installed on main website

current .htaccess file contains:




# BEGIN WordPress
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . index.php [L]
</IfModule>

# END WordPress

Re: Solve your Hostinger.co.uk redirection by useing this code

webhostingsquare wrote:

Hi,

I have used the code given above in .htaccess file but it is not working.

Details:

main website url: webfreehost.net
cpanel url: cpanel.webfreehost.net
i have wordpress installed on main website

current .htaccess file contains:




# BEGIN WordPress
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . index.php [L]
</IfModule>

# END WordPress

I didn't use it in wordpress so I don't know what happen there after use.But where it-

RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?act=$1 [nc]

I am a student of all people of the world.
Need a free short subdomain and Link shortener just visit h4a.in | Stop redirect | Shagor5.net

11 (edited by Ody 2014-04-13 05:00:19)

Re: Solve your Hostinger.co.uk redirection by useing this code

Till now the only safe solution is to add a wildcard further that you have to create your error pages etc.
*    to your master Domain IP

FreeResellers.net
NO Setup Fee - Or Any Deposit - Or Monthly Cost
New Forum!