Re: New Hostinger Office

They are continuously expanding so expect it smile

In future Hostinger Office will be in Bangladesh.

I don't know if they have offices here, but they are already in my country.
www.hostinger.ro

xHost365 wrote:

I don't know if they have offices here, but they are already in my country.
www.hostinger.ro

Hostinger currently has offices in Lithuania, Cyprus, Russia and Indonesia. Other languages are available, but are supported from Lithuania or locals working from home.

I don't expect them to have an office in Bangladesh any time soon, they don't even have a local brand there.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Oh no It's a bad news for me.

bdshagor wrote:

If you don't mind me asking, why do you want a Hostinger office in your country so badly?

I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.

Hans wrote:
bdshagor wrote:

If you don't mind me asking, why do you want a Hostinger office in your country so badly?

Possibly two things:
1. A job
2. To increase post count.
Sorry, I just had to say that... It seems quite true. But as I am from Bangladesh, I must say if Hostinger were there, they would receive some pretty cheap labour, and most are pretty well educated. Of course, the country's only problem is that it is too crowded; too many people.

Donate to me by BitCoin: 1P8D9SB4D658wcfzyfEkjSD242Bbn3zNQZ | I am giving away VPSes at around $10 per year. It's legit. PM me for more info.

There are many people in our country who can improve hostinger.

I am a student of all people of the world.
Need a free short subdomain and Link shortener just visit h4a.in | Stop redirect | Shagor5.net

Shagor5 wrote:

I could say that also for my country.

xHost365 wrote:
Shagor5 wrote:

I could say that also for my country.

You could say that of many countries. But their HQ is in Lithuania, where the bosses have staff which they can physically oversee. The reason Russia and Indonesia have offices is because their local departments become big (there are 4+ people working on the Indonesian brands and a similar number on the Russian) so it makes a local office feasible. The value for money ratio in LT is good enough that they do not plan to outsource support.