Topic: A Few Questions before upgrade

Good day YH forum.

I did not want to go through 900 posts to find the exact questions and answers i am looking for so just decided to make a new post.

I am thinking about upgrading to VIP but just unsure about a few aspects . Here are the questions:

• What does the YH support cover with the support plan ? IE malware on a clients website, Coding Flaws etc.

• How many packages can you make on the VIP plan ? Currently limited to 2 plans

• Can you offer re-seller hosting for local clients at a price ?

• Is the server reselling only on the SuperVIP plan ?

• Is it possible to get an API to make your own support area, instead of them having to use the youhosting url ?

• Is it possible to do debit orders through the VIP billing system ? ( easy way to get the money from the clients account and instantly activating it )

That is all the questions i have at the time, if in time there is more, i will post them here.

Thank you in advance.

Friendly Regards,
DxVapor

Re: A Few Questions before upgrade

dxvapor wrote:

What does the YH support cover with the support plan ? IE malware on a clients website, Coding Flaws etc.

I don't think they've officially specified that, but I assume they only cover system issues and your questions regarding how their systems work. That said, I've never tried to relay my client's questions directly, but know that they probably won't build your client's website for you.

dxvapor wrote:

How many packages can you make on the VIP plan ? Currently limited to 2 plans

5 I think. And 10 for SVIP.

dxvapor wrote:

Can you offer re-seller hosting for local clients at a price ?

I'm sorry, no.

dxvapor wrote:

Is the server reselling only on the SuperVIP plan ?

No, VIP and SVIP resellers can resell VPS.

dxvapor wrote:

Is it possible to get an API to make your own support area, instead of them having to use the youhosting url ?

Well, you can get SVIP and BoxBilling PRO and integrate that with each other. But the API is buggy and not yet publicly available so use it at your own risk.

dxvapor wrote:

Is it possible to do debit orders through the VIP billing system ? ( easy way to get the money from the clients account and instantly activating it )

VIP and SVIP get no additional billing options to my knowledge.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Re: A Few Questions before upgrade

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. You have a lovely day smile