Topic: Emails

Good afternoon YouHosting

Im thinking of upgrading to VIP

Does anyone know if  SMTP works on VIP Package

Many Thanks Everyone

Re: Emails

SMTP is available on all plans. What problems do you experience when using SMTP on your current plan?

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

Good afternoon Hans me and my clients are using Microsoft Outlook can recieve no problem but when sending mail we get a message saying undeliverable

System Administrator

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

'jamiejwallace@msn.com' on 07/11/2013 21:52
            554 5.7.1 <dab-crx1-h-7-1.dab.02.net[82.132.224.139]>: Client host rejected: Access denied

This is a example of a message me and my clients face everytime

Do you have ideas of the settings that work or things I could try?

Which SMTP settings did you use? You should use port 2525 or 587, your username is your email address, your password is the same as the webmail password and SMTP Authentication needs to be ON.

I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.

Yes it maybe be your port configuration. Change it to 2525, instead of the default 25.

Donate to me by BitCoin: 1P8D9SB4D658wcfzyfEkjSD242Bbn3zNQZ | I am giving away VPSes at around $10 per year. It's legit. PM me for more info.

I have checked and all my setting are exactly how they should be yet fails everytime.

any ideas?

jamiew1993 wrote:

I have checked and all my setting are exactly how they should be yet fails everytime.

It's easy to overlook something. Could you please tell us your full configuration details save for your password?

10 (edited by jamiew1993 2013-11-15 14:45:10)

Login : contact@hostlineuk.info
Password******
POP3: mx1.hostlineuk.info
POP3: Port110
SMTP: mx1.hostlineuk.info
SMTP Port2525

Login Usernamecontact@hostlineuk.info
Password******
POP3: Hostmx1.hostlineuk.info
POP3: Port110
SMTP: Hostmx1.hostlineuk.info
SMTP Port2525

Does anybody have any ideas on this coming saying blocked by isp which shows the ip as being reported please use authication any ideas??