Re: Job offer for multiple countries!

Hi Admin
Is Australia available? I'm sure that it's got a big market because there is NO free web hosting providers in Australia and typical web hosting package is about $10 (a lot more expensive)!
Hostinger AU should be the first one!

BTW, here is the same post from 000Webhost http://www.000webhost.com/forum/announc … tries.html

Forum resources: Rules | FAQ | ISP Issues | Free VIP | Language Packs | API | Themes

@Harry
Are you interested if we could work together for the hostinger australia brand?
i' hope admin will be answering our email soon

jubeen12 wrote:

@alecsoft maybe true.
I think India(or market) is very important to ResellerClub. everytime I check I see promo offers for .IN domain(around $3 all the time)

Reseller club is a part of Directi. Directi was started by Bhavin Turakhia and Divyank Turakhia (both of them are Indians) in 1998.

Cam Shots - Showcase of professional photographers and videographers.
Free Open Articles - Get unique articles updated daily.
Mobile Shots - A site for your unique mobile shots.

29 (edited by Harry 2013-07-08 21:48:44)

Raouf wrote:

@Harry
Are you interested if we could work together for the hostinger australia brand?
i' hope admin will be answering our email soon

@Raouf
Are you in Australia?

Forum resources: Rules | FAQ | ISP Issues | Free VIP | Language Packs | API | Themes

Harry wrote:

Is Australia available? I'm sure that it's got a big market because there is NO free web hosting providers in Australia and typical web hosting package is about $10 (a lot more expensive)!

Actually, the only English Hostinger brand is Hostinger philippines and (to my knowledge) everyone in the Hostinger team can anwser its support requests because it is supposed everyone in the team knows proper English. So, I don't see the recruitment of new people just to manage another English brand as necessary.

Previously Tavoid.
Shall you ever need help, don't hesitate to PM me.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.

Tavoid: It would make sence to create a site like hostinger.au with the same content than the Philipines sites but with the Australian flag on the Hostinger logo. But I don't think that they would need to hire new staff to do that.

alecsoft wrote:

Tavoid: It would make sence to create a site like hostinger.au with the same content than the Philipines sites but with the Australian flag on the Hostinger logo. But I don't think that they would need to hire new staff to do that.

Exactly, that's what I just said smile.

Previously Tavoid.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.

alecsoft wrote:

@alecsoft

Have a say: hostinger.au is impossible forever!
Australian domains can only be registered in .com.au, .net.au, .org.au, .asn.au or .id.au, no domains can be registered directly under .au

And, what's more? If somebody wants to register an Australian domain name, he must own an Australian company (except for .id.au)

Another problem is that ping times from Australia to US or Europe datacenters is huge. We would slo need a local servers provider.

YouHosting - A new Generation of Reseller Hosting!
Check out Knowledge Base, get status updates on @YouhostingLive and check our Blog.
http://www.youhosting.com

Harry and I are working on an australian hosting site.  Stay tuned!

admin wrote:

Another problem is that ping times from Australia to US or Europe datacenters is huge. We would slo need a local servers provider.

@admin
Hi Admin
I've got a close relationship with an Australian hosting company and I may help you to get some AU servers.

admin wrote:

What about the HK DC? If you can get a decent ping from Indonesia, then why not from Australia?

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

@Hans AFAIK there aren't much sumarine fibers to Australia even high level CDN systems that haven't got a POP in Australia show bad performance.

@admin, could you tell us approximately when will you contact selected applicants?

Thanks ..

Harry wrote:

Hi Admin

try putting in google free hosting in Australia and lots come up .... deffo a false quote above!

Well... It seems that you ain't planning on expanding your services to any African country.

darren010 wrote:
Harry wrote:

Hi Admin

try putting in google free hosting in Australia and lots come up .... deffo a false quote above!

But can you find a free web host that offers 10GB space?
Nearly all of them are offering MB's of space, and what's more, half of them are using US or UK DS's.

alecsoft wrote:

@Hans AFAIK there aren't much sumarine fibers to Australia even high level CDN systems that haven't got a POP in Australia show bad performance.

Just integrate CloudFlare for every client (using API) and there shouldn't be much problem with US data centres. They automatically caches the site and shows the cached copy from the nearest data centre.
They have one DS in Sydney, Australia.

i mis this job because i understand non of the langueges and my country is not included roll roll roll roll

rock and roll yikes

Do not bump old topics if you have nothing valuable to post.

Lol, he want to increase post count, you will get banned if you are not carefull

[modremoved]

I need somebody to CLOSE the topic, it's already 2 months old and if anyone actually wants to apply for the job, he doesn't need to post here.

I don't know if this offer is still valid. Closing this topic may seem as it isn't. Please don't reply to spam, use the report button instead. It's more effective.

Previously Tavoid.