Topic: Paypal payments dot not cover invoices

We found a bug where initial Paypal payments dot not cover invoices. It will be fixed by Wednesday (10.03).

So you will have to mark invoice as paid manually from client profile.

Paypal subscription payments are working fine.

YouHosting - A new Generation of Reseller Hosting!
Check out Knowledge Base, get status updates on @YouhostingLive and check our Blog.
http://www.youhosting.com

Re: Paypal payments dot not cover invoices

Hmm, my client sent a money by PayPal (he paid for hosting plan) and his invoice has changed to paid.

Could somebody explain what is "Paypal subscription payment"?

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram

Feel free to contact with me by Private Message or by mail kontakt.artix@gmail.com. I am the SuperVIP user, maybe I can help.

Paypal subscription is a recurring charging method.

Means when your clients choose this method, it will auto charge to your Paypal account following the bill cycle(monthly or yearly).

Please read YouHosting Community FAQ first.
Post your questions in detail so that others can better understand and help you with it.

4 (edited by e.support 2012-10-01 09:13:08)

"May be" the same thing happening with YH payment/invoices for services trough paypal...
http://forum.youhosting.com/post22894.html#p22894

More than 12 years of experience in hosting  
cPanel® -Professional Certificated
The only real reseller hosting is ResellersPanel.com , do not waste your time with Youhosting!

Lol, yesterday it was working, I paid for invoice and it have been set to Paid. big_smile

Feel free to contact with me by Private Message or by mail kontakt.artix@gmail.com. I am the SuperVIP user, maybe I can help.

Arthur wrote:

Hmm, my client sent a money by PayPal (he paid for hosting plan) and his invoice has changed to paid.

I think this is about $0.00 invoice who aren't automatically mark as paid after transaction finished.

Hey YouHosting admin, why you don't offer support to more paying methods? Here in Brazil, PayPal isn't good and don't support many credit cards used here.

Yep, more payment processors would be great, of course main are ok, but for later developments task you should add some new payment methods, this will expand possibility to pay from another less developed countries.

more payment processors would be great, of course main are ok, but for later developments task you should add some new payment methods, this will expand possibility to pay from another less developed countries.

A Free & Professional web hosting company

This issue is still valid. Customers paying with Paypal, but invoice status remains "unpaid". How many days will solve this problem?

We just checked and everything seems covered.

YouHosting - A new Generation of Reseller Hosting!
Check out Knowledge Base, get status updates on @YouhostingLive and check our Blog.
http://www.youhosting.com

I've just sent a message to you:

I have a problem with paying invoice again. Yesterday I paid for my invoice for SuperVIP by paypal, but to today this invoice has a "Unpaid" status, not "Paid". Whe I trying to pay for it again, PayPal says that invoice is already paid, and after redirect to YouHosting your system tells me that invoice is canceled.