26 (edited by harimaujawafull 2012-10-04 03:23:37)

Re: Applications upgraded

I have played with it for several hours now. Besides compress/extract button, it is good if we could have a 'select all' button (for copy/move/delete operations) --And an endless thanks to YH!

Oh yeah, a minor bug:

I tried to copy a file (default.settings.php) into a new file (settings.php) within the same folder.

It shows an error message as follows:

default.settings.php : Copying failed. [File \'/home/files/public_html/1/ftp_tmp/ext_ftp_dl_RMvWmS\' could not be uploaded to \'/public_html/sites/default/settings.php/default.settings.php\'.] 

happy wrote:
m.stratford wrote:

It would be nice to get a mobile filemanager, as I am getting a mobile control panel! (You can't use explorer at all on a mobile hmm )

PS, the Extract options are only in the right click menu, which makes mobile use even more imposible (the sidebar not working and staying at public_html)

Yes u are right so that mobile user can also enjoy, i well lov 2 see this update 2

I made This file manager for mobile users.
How is that ?

MeraHost - SSD Web Hosting Since 2012
Hostinglogy - The Web Hosting Forum
New Forum!

Ranjan wrote:

How is that ?

Good 1,  can u help me with something like that

CliQ Hosting - www.cliqhosting.com - Affordable and Reliable High Performance Solutions Hosting | Chief Editor: www.9javibes.com

happy wrote:
Ranjan wrote:

How is that ?

How ?

MeraHost - SSD Web Hosting Since 2012
Hostinglogy - The Web Hosting Forum
New Forum!

Great update. But I agree on the part of extplorer for beginners. For the sake of the record, beside the interface, net2ftp is better. I can't unzip tar.gz files with extplorer.  You cannot even zip folders. It does not have enough functions like net2ftp.

Furthermore, the new filemanager is too heavy for low bandwidth users; who happen to constitute the highest percentage of free hosting customers.

Anyway, I love the new look of the SquirrelMail and phpmyadmin. They are superb.
Thanks Admin.

Thank you so very much for the awesome new changes to the server

You guys are amazing

I like net2ftp because its give you ability to zip and send to remote ftp location.
please explorere doesnot support any zipping you can delete the other simple file explorer and replace somethinng like net2ftp.
it will be better.
can i install net to ftp and place it into my server panel?
It will be a good option.

this is my sign. -debjit

Thanx admin for replacing net2FTP. Finally i get rid off it.

Please update the scripts and remove the links from the scripts

For any kinda help and support feel free to PM me

@All: Net2FTP is NOT coming back! You can install it to your site if you want by downloading it here: http://net2ftp.com

Admin i like your changes in mail box the new look is awsome but upgrade the auto installer

A Free & Professional web hosting company

Ranjan wrote:
happy wrote:
Ranjan wrote:

How is that ?

How ?

don,t worry i have get  my anwers

CliQ Hosting - www.cliqhosting.com - Affordable and Reliable High Performance Solutions Hosting | Chief Editor: www.9javibes.com

37 (edited by Ody 2012-10-06 10:13:42)

I think all file managers are good if the giving you the option to upload or download folders or directories and not only files so this must be add.

Also the extplorer extract files
you uploading the zip file and then left click

For the rest
Keep Going YH

FreeResellers.net
NO Setup Fee - Or Any Deposit - Or Monthly Cost
New Forum!

used eXtplorer today , its neat and fast. Thank you for it. I guess that's why it was not working yesterdat !

extplorer does not work for me (firefox) also i have got complains for my users

ace wrote:

extplorer does not work for me (firefox) also i have got complains for my users

???
http://i47.tinypic.com/2mzmsue.png

XPEric extplorer show the directory tree but does not show the files

i check it after complain from a client who had the problem and will not not for work me too

ace wrote:

i check it after complain from a client who had the problem and will not not for work me too

???
http://i50.tinypic.com/2lxbe9s.png

ace wrote:

Tell them to update to the latest version of FireFox, and also see what plugins that have since it's probably the "No Javascript" plugin making it not want to work.

FreshAquaria - Freshwater Discussion and Knowledgebase

44 (edited by Fhk 2012-10-08 03:48:46)

dzikriad wrote:

net2ftp is the best... that was i think..

I agree, you cant copy files and directories using extplorer! And you cant access it in low bandwidth areas!
Now remove links that are in the web templates Please. With auto installer, links to owners can stay but removelinks to youhosting, vps, boxbilling.com(of course except the boxbilling software), hostinger, hosting24 etc.

(Almost) Free cPanel Reseller hosting:

http://goo.gl/VWzhSC for only $1.99/mo.

Net2FTP can be the 2nd. file manager.
ExtPlorer is working fine now.

The actual second file manager isn't so good, so Net2FTP at 2nd file manager is the best choice.

46 (edited by anavrin 2012-10-09 06:29:30)

We get lots of complaints about eXtplorer! People asking to rollback because of lots of bugs, other people can't use it on mobile too (for example symbian phones)... Net2FTP must be kept as second FTP client!

By the way big plus for updated phpMyAdmin!

Just put Net2FTP as alternative file manager and will make almost everyone happy. I like so much new file manager ExtPlorer and I don't need more Net2FTP, seriously. The interface is so easy to use and the it's fast than Net2FTP.
The actual second file manager is so bad, so much ugly design and useless. Net2FTP is the best choice to replace the second file manager. We will have two good file managers.

We will put Net2FTP as the 3rd file manager.

YouHosting - A new Generation of Reseller Hosting!
Check out Knowledge Base, get status updates on @YouhostingLive and check our Blog.
http://www.youhosting.com