Re: New moderator!

Tavoid wrote:

Cmon! We arent a lot of mods! We are just 4. Just because two members were made mods in less than one month you are saying we are a lot?

Am not saying is bad but dey can,t just give people mod just because he/she as 500 post is not possible we need moderator that knows what is doing and what is here to do

CliQ Hosting - www.cliqhosting.com - Affordable and Reliable High Performance Solutions Hosting | Chief Editor: www.9javibes.com

27 (edited by e.support 2012-09-18 16:33:31)

no he do not think that, on the contrary he thinks he does not need anyone who made 500 and over posts to get moderators place...he must to have some experience or know about moderation(forums)

Tavoid wrote:

Cmon! We arent a lot of mods! We are just 4. Just because two members were made mods in less than one month you are saying we are a lot?

More than 12 years of experience in hosting  
cPanel® -Professional Certificated
The only real reseller hosting is ResellersPanel.com , do not waste your time with Youhosting!

Oh, sorry i didnt understood you. My bad.

Previously Tavoid.
Shall you ever need help, don't hesitate to PM me.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.

Tavoid wrote:

Oh, sorry i didnt understood you. My bad.

Ok that good i well like the admin to take care of this

CliQ Hosting - www.cliqhosting.com - Affordable and Reliable High Performance Solutions Hosting | Chief Editor: www.9javibes.com

Dear friends, with this post(off-topic may be ,but...) I want to inform you that as of today I will no longer participate in the forum ....
If anyone is wondering why ,the answer is clear principles....I can not and will not assist to YH as long as it does not respect what they write on own site.....Yes is the word of the moderators, and yes  I received a response from the admin...and for  the Admin, is not word about me, as far as I go from this forum now,so I would not accept 100% moderators spot  in no case and that it is offered before or after reach 500 posts....(trust me)and one of the reasons for that is the Hans(but nothing bad about Hans ,it just We could not have have good cooperation,nothing else), but respect what you write or just not Advertise offer that is not corect, this forum has a lot of smart and good people who wait and post/or helping others because of that, and your "consider adding more in future." is not corect answer especially if I and others see how/or better who you chose for  latest moderator,but in the end forum is your and you hawe  right to do what you wont .:.

I hope that this forum will be in a future a better place and I wish you all a successful life and business..

P.S.Perhaps now some who were afraid from me can breathe deeply... smile

goodbye YH forum!! .:.

More than 12 years of experience in hosting  
cPanel® -Professional Certificated
The only real reseller hosting is ResellersPanel.com , do not waste your time with Youhosting!

Wow, I didnt think my promotion would cause such a controversy. To prevent more problems, i think i will close this topic.

Thanks for everyone that have wished me good luck. I promise i will do my best! smile

Previously Tavoid.
Shall you ever need help, don't hesitate to PM me.
Important: I DO NOT represent YouHosting or Hostinger in this forum. I'm just a moderator in here.