Re: New Moderator - Hpbf (Arthur)!

Ok tanx now i no how u can Chang your name good moderator

CliQ Hosting - www.cliqhosting.com - Affordable and Reliable High Performance Solutions Hosting | Chief Editor: www.9javibes.com

happy wrote:

Ok tanx now i no how u can Chang your name good moderator

We are moderators, we can change lots of things. Usernames, titles, personal info, posts, topics and probably more. The only thing we can't change are forum categories and system settings.

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

28 (edited by happy 2012-09-11 14:36:41)

i7Grendel wrote:

We are moderators, we can change lots of things. Usernames, titles, personal info, posts, topics and probably more. The only thing we can't change are forum categories and system settings.

Tanx boss i wish i can join the team but is still far i still get a long way to go tanx anyway

CliQ Hosting - www.cliqhosting.com - Affordable and Reliable High Performance Solutions Hosting | Chief Editor: www.9javibes.com

Arthur wrote:

Go2GG, yes, I am Hpbf - I have wrote it in name of topic. smile

Admin:
Oh, it could be great if someone from YouHosting administration is from Poland! big_smile
But I have a question - how old must be the man that he want to be in Hostinger Support? Because I want to write a post on my blog about your hiring and I don't know nothing about minimal amount of years to send a CV to you. Is it eighteen?:)

I would say no age limit, just fluent in your native language and experience in web hosting, domains, PHP MySQL smile

But yes, u should be at least eighteen. Due to legal things when employing and life's experience. I could not image sixteen years old boy/girl doing exceptional customer service for business clients smile

Hans: we will email to all of those contacted us by the end of this month. Currently still collecting CV's.

YouHosting - A new Generation of Reseller Hosting!
Check out Knowledge Base, get status updates on @YouhostingLive and check our Blog.
http://www.youhosting.com

and what about those languages/countries that are not on your list?
whether we to send cv?,If our native  language of our country not on your employment
list--it is often a question among users......

admin wrote:

I would say no age limit, just fluent in your native language and experience in web hosting, domains, PHP MySQL smile

But yes, u should be at least eighteen. Due to legal things when employing and life's experience. I could not image sixteen years old boy/girl doing exceptional customer service for business clients smile

Hans: we will email to all of those contacted us by the end of this month. Currently still collecting CV's.

More than 10 years of experience in hosting  
cPanel® L2-Professional Certificated
The only real reseller hosting ResellersPanel.com, do not waste your time with Youhosting
New Forum!

e.support wrote:

whether we to send cv?,If our native  language of our country not on your employment

Yeah..that is a good questions. If that allowed, i want to send the cv too.

budhihost wrote:
e.support wrote:

Yeah..that is a good questions. If that allowed, i want to send the cv too.

I'd say send your CV. If they don't want you, then there is no harm done. If they do want you, you're in luck!

Join the new community at Hosters.cc
I don't work for YouHosting and I'm not a ticket system for free users. Support related PM's will not be answered.
Community FAQ - Forum Rules - Host your site on an different host

I'm not asking for myself, I will definitely not send a cv smile
but some things need to be clarified...

Hans wrote:

I'd say send your CV. If they don't want you, then there is no harm done. If they do want you, you're in luck!

More than 10 years of experience in hosting  
cPanel® L2-Professional Certificated
The only real reseller hosting ResellersPanel.com, do not waste your time with Youhosting
New Forum!

34 (edited by nAture 2012-09-14 06:33:51)

Congrats Artur.. Wish you a brite future with YH...See you around...